Salt Village French Patisserie
Salt Village, Bells Boulevard, Kingscliff NSW
Direct line to Patisserie - 02 6674 1356
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Our patisserie is a place of comfort and simple pleasures.
- Should you be feeling unwell in any form, we ask that you do not enter the patisserie, for the sake of other patrons and the wider community. Please phone the shop and we may be able to organise a no-contact delivery to you.
- Please observe the social distancing requirements. Our patisserie has seating capacity set out for the 4sqm rule. Please try and observe the 1.5m spacing as much as possible.
- Should be enter the store or dine in, please sanitise your hands upon entry.
- Laminated menus are cleaned between each table's use. Paper menus are disposed after single use.
- Our staff will use disposable gloves or tongs when handling food. Neither staff nor customers may physically tough the food barehanded.
- If dining in, you must register on the Q Code provided.
- We regret that our usual self-serve water is unable to be provided during these restrictions.
Monday to Saturday 6.30am to 4pm
Sunday 6.30am to 3pm
02 6674 1356 - Direct to Patisserie
0417 703 218 - Craige Gravestein (Owner)
Please fill in the form for any enquiries.